Great news again. After getting some great reviews from Shopify’s users over the past week, AfterShip’s Magento extension also got approved and officially launched today. It is free to track up to 500 packages each month with unlimited email and SMS* notifications. Magento users can now automatically track all their packages and notify customers at different critical delivery statuses. Greatly reduce customers’ calls asking “where is my order?”, go install now at Magento Connect.
* SMS text messaging is only available in United States and Canada.
**Compatible with Magento 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 126.96.36.199 (adding 1.7 and MagentoGo soon).
How it works?
- - Track all packages in one place: easily view delivery status of all your shipments, allow sorting by status, couriers, origin and destination
- - Send customers email or SMS notifications: when in transit, out for delivery, delivered or notice left.
- - White-label Messages: send email from your own email and add your store name, URL and logo in the messages.
- - Support eBay and Amazon: link your multiple eBay or/and Amazon accounts and track all your packages and send out notifications
If you want to track packages with AfterShip but we do not support the courier you are using (full list). Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message below.