Adding to AfterShip’s extensive and well-connected network of 740+ worldwide couriers, we are proud to officially announce Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) and AfterShip integration. With this new integration, merchants and consumers can track all the shipments by Amazon MCF regardless of the sales channels, including eBay, Wish, Etsy, and merchants’ own stores. You can now easily merge Amazon’s world-class fulfillment network with AfterShip and track thousands of Amazon MCF shipments seamlessly.
Read on to find out why AfterShip is the best choice to track your Amazon MCF shipments.
Accurate order tracking is AfterShip’s strong suit
Ecommerce merchants selling products outside of Amazon can bank upon Amazon’s world-class fulfillment network to power-up their business with the Multi-Channel Fulfillment service. The service allows sellers to store products in Amazon’s warehouses. Amazon then picks, packs, and ships packages whenever an order is placed with the seller.
While order fulfillment can be left to Amazon’s operational expertise and trusted shipping, what about order tracking? That’s where AfterShip comes in. AfterShip provides proactive delivery updates from the time an order is placed to the moment it reaches customers.
You can achieve a lot more with AfterShip.
- Streamline shipment tracking: track thousands of shipments seamlessly through a single dashboard.
2. Integration with multiple shipping cart solutions: AfterShip allows integration with eCommerce systems and plugins like Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, eBay, Magento, and many more.
3. Design customized branded tracking pages: boost customer loyalty with the best post-purchase order tracking experience.
4. Keep customers informed at all times: reduce delivery related queries with seamless order updates via SMS, emails, and Facebook Messenger.
5. Create sales opportunities post-sales: add personalized marketing assets and product recommendations to the branded tracking page.
6. Get intelligent insights: study your shipping and post-purchase performance.
Try before you commit
You can also try AfterShip 14-day trial for free, no credit card is required.