The best eCommerce brands on Twitter are the ones that respond to every single tweet they receive.
That's the way it works. If you're not doing this yet, find the time to do so. Whether you have 10 followers, or 1,000, or 1,000,000, it doesn't matter. Because it's not about the width. It's about the depth of each of the interaction you have with your customers.
Twitter is the cocktail party of Internet—Gary Vaynerchuck
Big brands that care about their customers are often the best on Twitter. Yes, they have a team of people responding to tweets almost 24/7 and you don't.
But what you've got instead is your own story and vision and sensibility. These are key ingredients as you plan to grow your own eCommerce brand on social media.
Find out how and why these brands are killing it on Twitter. We hope you find the inspiration to do so on your own Twitter. Don't copy, just keep it original and yours. Gifs and emojis, they rock 👊🙌🤘🙈🎊
1. Zappos - they respond to every single tweet they receive
2. ASOS - they show they have a sense of derision
@claireblaker That's a swift delivery! 🙈— ASOS (@ASOS) August 9, 2016
3. Loot Crate - they encourage their customers as they interact with their products
@DIEGOANT0NI0 We saw a couple of finished puzzles. :) Don't give up Diego! We know you can do it!— Loot Crate (@lootcrate) August 9, 2016
4. Nike - they lift their tribe up
5. Bonobos - they make their customers laugh
6. Casper - they are buddies with their customers
7. Nordstrom - they say they're serving customers since 1901 and they show up ever since
8. DJI - they encourage their customers to share how they use their products
@norcaldrone WOW ! What an amazing image ! Thanks a million for sharing this with us !— DJI (@DJIGlobal) August 5, 2016
Over to you!
This list is not exhaustive. You won't get hundreds of new followers by doing this neither. Instead you'll have a solid list of new friends, real people who care about the impact you're trying to make. Your call 👊
Feel free to add in your comments your Twitter handle so we can follow you. We are @AfterShip.